We’re open for customers wanting to come in and paint in our studio! We have limited appointments, reservations are necessary at this time.We’re allowing a maximum of 12 customers inside the shop for each appointment spot (this is less than 30% of our capacity). If you’re interested in painting with us, Book An Appointment Now.
How it works:
All appointments are 1 hour and 45 minutes.
We recommend placing your order through the online store so its ready to paint once you arrive! You’re welcome to add pieces and paints once you arrive.
Due to our limited space, we request all customers purchase and paint at least one item.
These are the following precautions we’ll be taking and asking you to take to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers:
- Between each appointment time, we’ll thoroughly clean and disinfect all tables, chairs, brushes, door/sink handles, and the bathroom.
- Please wear a face mask when coming to our store. We wear masks for your safety, please wear one for ours! This is a requirement for painting with us.
- Each customer group will have their own table to allow for physical/social distancing guidelines.
- We’ve spread out our tables to allow for more space between each of them.
- No sharing of brushes, each customer will have their own water bowl for cleaning.
- No touching the ceramics on the shelves (you’re free to touch them once they’ve been brought to your table, of course!) or paint bottles (we’ll pour the colors of your choosing).
- Children under the age of 5 must remain in a stroller while in our shop.
- We’ll require everyone that enters the store to take their temperature (along with all employees) via infrared thermometer. If you read above 100.4 degrees and/or have COVID-19 like symptoms, you’ll be asked to paint with us another time.